Monday, April 30, 2012

Charlize Theron for Kristen Stewart

The 36-year-old actress Charlize Theron and co-star Kristen Stewart recently appeared at CinemaCon 2012 to promote the movie, out June 1, which co-stars Chris Hemsworth.


“I really, I really, really love that girl. I love that girl, like, I would jump off a building for that girl,” Charlize told Access Hollywood about Kristen.
 “She’s amazing, she’s amazing. She’s the real deal … [and] she gives really good back rubs.”
“[Kristen] is the kind of actor that I like to be around because there’s nothing she’d really stop at in order to do the job,” Charlize added.
 “She’s got a tremendous amount of talent and, you know, I think you can have talent, but if you don’t have tenacity and moxy … She’s bad ass.”


Enjoy the new poster of evil Queen Ravenna!

I love it!!!


 and I think Charlize is a wonderful person.


xoxo M

No comments:

Post a Comment