Monday, June 4, 2012

Best of May:Top 3! N.Dobrev,K.Srewart,H.Klum

Laugh it's life!

And it's a few things that made me laugh on May. Look the top 3 of my list

a)Nina Dobrev and her blue dress!
Here Nina wore an Elie Saab dress, Bulgari jewels, and silver Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandals



 This is the right dress Nina...If you are in 50 years old hitting blackjack table in Vegas!!!
(btw I adore the shoes)


b)Kristen Stewart and her red (Reem Acra) dress!




no,no no no! I'm not bad with her! I get it!
You wanna go to your boyfriend premiere and you wanna keep low profile
what you do?
dress like red carpet! after all when you're so small nobody will notice.
would be surprised though when they stumble on your dress!






c)Heidi Klum and her see through dress!





Here Heidi wore Marchesa (and finished off her look with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry and Christian Louboutin heels)
I don't wanna upset you dear Heidi but people use that kind of fabric for curtains!
but if you look it in the other side, Scarlet made the same thing years before you
and no one drop dead laughing!

There was so many photos who crack me up but those was the top!

                                                                                              xoxo M


 




No comments:

Post a Comment